Recently Infinix has been teasing a new smartphone coming up with the “Infinix Big Hero 6 Campaign”
We got our hands on some information on the new Infinix device and we thought it would be important to share it with you.
According to the source EDITWEAKS, the new device set to be launched on November 27th during the Black Friday Sale in Nigeria, hopefully, this will also be the case in Kenya.
The new Specs are:
- Screen: Bezelless 6-inch 1080P Display
- Processor: MediaTek Octa-core chipset clocked at 1.4 GHz
- Camera: 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP selfie camera
- Extra featuress:
1. Water-resistant for upto 30 minutes in water
2. New User Interface dubbed XUI that looks to be near-stock Android
3. Dual Engine and Flash Charge( which I assume means fast charge capabilities)
That screen looks gorgeous, although 6 inches might be a bit too big for some, it is a phablet device anyway and it should be easier to handle due to the bezelless design. The water-resistant feature, finally! We are very excited about this phone and can’t wait to acquire a review unit to test it out. Infinix seems to be going in the right direction and we welcome this new change.
We can’t really confirm all these rumours, therefore expect a few variations here and there, comment below and tell us what you think of the new Infinix Hot Note 2, is it a hit or miss? Follow us on social media for more updates on this.