HMD Global is expanding its product portfolio with the introduction of a couple of new devices. The company has unveiled the Nokia C30, Nokia 6310 and the Nokia XR20 rugged phone. The Nokia C30 is the latest in its C-series which is its entry level series and is an Android Go device.
The Nokia C30 is guaranteed to get two years of security updates as is the case with most Nokia smartphones. It also comes with a 6000 mAh battery that should be appealing to most people.
The Nokia 6310 on the other hand is a feature phone with the classic design we were used to seeing back in the day.
Nokia C30 specifications
- 6.82-inch display with a resolution of 1600 × 720 pixels
- Octa-Core processor
- 2GB / 3GB RAM with 32 / 64GB of expandable storage
- Android 11 Go Edition
- 13MP rear camera with and 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 6000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Nokia C30 comes in Green and White colours.
The Nokia 6310 specifications
- 2.4-inch display with 320 x 240 pixels
- Unisoc 6531F processor
- 8MB RAM, 16MB internal storage
- Series 30+ OS
- 0.3MP VGA rear camera with LED flash
- 1150mAh removable battery
The Nokia 6310 comes in Dark Green, Yellow, Black and Light.
Read: Android 11 Is Now Rolling out to the Nokia 1.3