Xiaomi has finally unveiled the latest member of the Redmi Note 11 family in Kenya. This new phone, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, is available in Kenya for Ksh 46,000. This price is for the 8GB variant with 256GB of internal storage space.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, quite a mouthful I have to say, comes with a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz touch sampling rate. It is powered by the Dimensity 920 5G chip with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. There is a 6GB variant but that model is not available in Kenya yet.
As for the camera, the phone has a 108MP triple camera from Samsung that is paired with an 8MP ultrawide sensor and 2MP telemacro lens.
Providing all the power is a 4500mAh battery which supports 120W HyperCharge. I have experienced these charging speeds on the Xiaomi 11T Pro and I have been impressed.
Below is a look at some of the other specifications of the redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G.
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 2400 x 1080 pixel resolution, 395ppi
- 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling, HDR10
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 2.5GHz MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 128GB/256GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 108-megapixel (f/1.9, dual-pixel PDAF) + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) + 2-megapixel (telephoto/macro) rear cameras, LED flash
- JBL-tuned stereo speakers, headphone jack
- 4,500mAh non-removable battery, 120W fast charging, TÜV Rheinland Safe Fast-Charge System certification
Redmi Note 11 Series in Kenya
As you probably already know, Xiaomi launched the Redmi Note 11 series in Kenya not so long ago. This series was made up of three models, the standard redmi Note 11, redmi Note 11S and the redmi Note 11 Pro. Here is a look at their prices.
Redmi Note 11 Pro
- 6+64GB – 29,999/-
- 6+128GB – 33,499/-
- 8+128GB – 34,999/-
Redmi Note 11S
- 6+64GB – 22,999
- 6+128GB – 27,999
- 8+128GB – 29,999
Redmi Note 11
- 4+64GB – 19,999
- 4+128GB – 22499
- 6+128GB – 23,999/-