The East Africa digital Marketing Summit & Show is an annual event designed to bring together key players in the digital Marketing space from the East African region and beyond. The first event was held last year in March and was very successful. It was held at the Sarit Centre Exhibition Hall and managed to attract approximately 800 visitors and 25 exhibitors.
This year’s edition will be held on 9th- 10th April 2015 at Kenyatta International Conference Centre ( KICC) and will focus on showcasing digital marketing, media and communications solutions. The theme for this year’s edition is, “Digital for effective marketing communication.”
According to the organizers, there will be over 50 exhibitors from all over East Africa and more than 1000 visitors. From this, it is clear that the traffic expected is higher than what was recorded last year. Out of all these visitors, 75% will be from Kenya. With these numbers, the exhibitors should expect the following benefits:
- Showcase the latest marketing solution to marketers.
- Generate more sales leads from different marketers who visit your stall.
- Get feedback from the market by actively engaging visitors.
- Create more networks in the ICT industry.
- Make their businesses stand out amongst competitors.
As a visitor, here are some of the benefits you should expect.
- Understand the latest trends in the market.
- Know how different products and service work by engaging the exhibitors.
- Sign up new suppliers without much hustle.
- Visitors are able to acquire new networks from the exhibitors
- Benchmark your current digital activities
- Solve all your digital challenges at one event
- Make sure you stay ahead of the competition by acquiring new ideas